What is an IRONKID? An IRONKID is a youth who is inspired and motivated through sport to lead an active, positive and healthy lifestyle. Started in 1985, thousands of kids from ages 7 to 15 compete in the IRONKIDS Triathlon Series (swimming, running and biking) races throughout the United States. The IRONKIDS Triathlon Series promotes friendly competition where "Every Finisher is a Winner".
Features and Specifications:
- Built- in UV sun protection
- Covered swing chains
- Safety Mesh included
- Set-Up Dimensions: 118"L x 111"W x 93"H
- Set-Up Weight: 85 lbs
- U-bar height: 58"
- Seat Height (swing): 16"
- Seat Height (glider seat): 24"
- Made in China
- 1 Swing
- Two Passenger Glider Seat
- Monkey Bar
- Ladder Climb
- UV Protective Sunshade
- Assembly manual included
- Assembly Time: Approximately 1-2 hours (2 people)
- Ground Stakes: Included (corkscrew design)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Swing Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Glider Seat Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. per seat
Tools Needed (Not included)
- Allen Wrench
- The IRONKIDS Challenge 100 comes with a "Limited Lifetime Warranty" on the frame (See Owners Manual for further details) and 6 months coverage on all other components + 5 Extra Years When You Buy On Paradigmhw.com