What is an IRONKID? An IRONKID is a youth who is inspired and motivated through sport to lead an active, positive and healthy lifestyle. Started in 1985, thousands of kids from ages 7 to 15 compete in the IRONKIDS Triathlon Series (swimming, running and biking) races throughout the United States. The IRONKIDS Triathlon Series promotes friendly competition where "Every Finisher is a Winner".
Features and Specifications
- Additional soft foam cushion pads are added to the support posts for safety from heat and impact
- Set-Up Dimensions: 60.5" H x 82" W
- Set up clearance dimension of 8-9 feet
- Seat Width: 8" in back and tapers to 5" in the middle
- Set-Up Weight: 62 lbs
- Seat Height: 20" above ground
- Weather resistant contoured plastic seats with easy grip handles
- Assembly manual included
- Assembly Time: Approximately 1 hour
- Maximum Weight Capacity Per Seat: 100 lbs. per seat (max 4 kids at a time)
- Foam covered support posts
Tools Needed (Not included)
- 3/32" & 3/16" Allen wrenches or 3mm & 5mm Allen wrenches.
Warranty IRONKIDS Four Station Fun Filled Merry Go Round comes with a "Limited Lifetime Warranty" on the frame (See Owner's Manual for further details) and 6 months coverage on all other components + 5 Extra Years When You Buy On Paradigmhw.com