The most advanced back soothing innovation: Inversion relaxation combined with Infrared Heat Therapy. The IRONMAN Infrared Therapy IFT1000 Inversion Table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The backrest is built-in with Carbon Fiber F.I.R. (Far Infrared Rays) heating element to help soothe your back as you are inverting. Extra long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Inversion Table can be folded.
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- 1" thick Infrared Heat Therapy Backrest provides for extra comfort and heat
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion Table will invert up to 180 degrees
- Weight capacity: Supports up to 275 lbs
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Folds for storage
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
- US and International Patents Pending on Ironmans Infrared Therapy Heating System
Carbon Fiber FIR Heater Features:
- This inversion table incorporates the most advanced Far Infrared Ray (F.I.R.) heat therapy technology.
- Ultra-thin built-in F.I.R. carbon fiber heating element provides a natural and gentle heat to sooth your back and provide temporary relief from minor muscle spasms.
- Heats up within 10-15 minutes.
- LED control functions and reads out: Time( 0-60 minutes) and temperature settings 90-140 degree F, on-off switch.
- Remote control included
- ETL/CETL certified.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited + 5 Extra Years When You Buy On Paradigmhw.com